Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Auto Expo 2010


So we went to the Auto Expo 2010. I know it's kinda late to talk about it but what the heck! The idea for the blog came up now so forgive me! Or sue me, whatever! ;) 

It was a whole lotta fun! The missus had a great time frolicking around the machines and so did I! Got some nice shots as well! Here goes...

Chevrolet Cruze
Honda Jazz- simply loved it!


The Vintage section left us asking for more. It was a whole lot of fun checking out the cars on display, some from my great great great great great grandfather's times! ;) The missus loved the wood wagon! Here's a glimpse of what the Vintage section contained:
 


The vintage section behind us,we proceeded to the other killer stuff on display! After being nearly crushed by the population that decided to visit the same day as us and almost getting lost in the process of negotiating our way through, here are some more shots that I managed to get while almost getting killed!

Exposed! 
Vrooooooom!
Car Half Empty or Half Full? 
Ready to accelerate!

Yes, there are some more to come! Watch this space!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails